My Zimbio

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Things That Make You Laugh

A lot of things make me laugh.  Movies.  Books.  Music, especially when it is a train wreck.  Comedians.  Jokes.  People smiling and having a good time.

I tell you what though.  God can make me really bust a gut laughing sometimes.

Literally five minutes before I wrote this I was thinking, "God, I know the site gets hits, but does anyone even read this stuff?  Am I doing the right thing with this or has it become about me?"

I was literally thinking about just posting and saying hey guys, this is it.  Last one today.

No more than before I was about to begin writing I receive a text from a good friend telling me what a good post the last one was.

See it's not that he encouraged me, because a couple of people have.  It's the fact that I wanted to know if this was all in vain.  My heart is in it.  I do it to reach even just one person.  It's never been about me in my eyes.

That text came right as I said, "God, just tell me to keep going or not somehow."

Well, I got my answer through a friend.  God will answer prayers.  Even if they are as simple as what about this little thing that I do.

So, needless to say, I laughed because I thought it was funny how fast that happened.

I'm not asking for mass comments or encouragement.  I just want to share my heart.

1 comment: