My Zimbio

Monday, April 9, 2012

Help Me Out

Today is not content.  I need you to help me out.  Yes, you reading this right now.  I need you to do me a favor.

I need you to do one of two things.  If you have enjoyed this blog thus far, help me spread the word.  I'm going to post a link for the blog or you can go to your favorite posting and use that link.

If you are willing, please help me.  Take your favorite post or this link and post to your Facebook account or your Twitter feed.  Here it is:

"Like blogs? Check this out from @justintho21.  Share with your friends and comment if you like? http://forwardmotiontime.blogspot.com/ "

Copy and paste the above into your status or tweet!

This is an experiment.  Will it work?  I don't know.  You can help though.  Is this about self promotion?  No.  I'm not a self-promoter.  This is a stretch and I can almost guarantee this will be a one shot deal here.  So help me out.  Mention to a friend.  Mention to your followers.  Let's see what happens.

Thanks in advance!  Now back to spiritual ramblings of a fat redneck...yes that's me.  I know what you're thinking MJ, and I'm not gonna change the blog name to ramblings of a fat redneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment